1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stackable POF and smith runics?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, so like a lot of the Smiths of UO I now have quite a stockpile of POF and runic hammers. Any chance they can be stackable? At least the POF?

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You can't stack something that has multiple uses. That's just not going to happen.

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

You can't stack something that has multiple uses. That's just not going to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about being able to combine the charges of the items. Say you got 10 dull copper hammers. They have charges of 50, 50, 50, 46, 37, 50, 50, 24, 36, and 50. There is a drop down box on them that says combine runic charges. You click, it brings up target cursor and you target the other runic hammer of the same type. Then you just have a dull copper hammer that has 343 charges on it.

The same could be applied to PoF. I know i personally have a chest with 104 PoF in it. I use them all the time on my armors, but they take up alot of room.

4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

How about being able to combine the charges of the items. Say you got 10 dull copper hammers. They have charges of 50, 50, 50, 46, 37, 50, 50, 24, 36, and 50. There is a drop down box on them that says combine runic charges. You click, it brings up target cursor and you target the other runic hammer of the same type. Then you just have a dull copper hammer that has 343 charges on it.

The same could be applied to PoF. I know i personally have a chest with 104 PoF in it. I use them all the time on my armors, but they take up alot of room.

[/ QUOTE ]Not a bad idea, but that would also take a bit more programming than you may think. Runic Hammers are Smith Hammers which are weapons. Each weapon has unique durability and damages (though all runics do start out with the same props). Having a 100-charge, or even a 60,000-charge PoF would be rather nice though.

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Have a context menu when you single click on it, like shovels and pickaxes do..

*click* Transfer uses? Target the tool you wish to transfer the uses to. *poof* (tool vanishes) Your charges have been transferred.

Doesn't sound that complicated.

6. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Not a bad idea, but that would also take a bit more programming than you may think. Runic Hammers are Smith Hammers which are weapons. Each weapon has unique durability and damages (though all runics do start out with the same props). Having a 100-charge, or even a 60,000-charge PoF would be rather nice though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could potentially yes. Im sure there is way to make not so code intensive, but that could lead to other probs. Just an idea I tosssed out.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

How about just dbl click the item (POF or Runic Hammer) and target the same type of item to transfer the charge?

No context menu required.