1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stacking Cocoa, Sugar, and Vanilla

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kyrie_Elaison, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Jeremy,

Can we see if we can get these items added to the next publish? It will be a nightmare if we are unable to stack the cocoa butter, sugar, vanilla, etc? I already have one chest filled with these items off of paragons. *sigh*

2. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm puzzled as to why any new items like these, resources especially, are released without the ability to stack. Seems like something that would be added normally in the creation process...and certainly so considering how much we ask about older things that don't stack.

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

i agree. i have two treasure chest of chocolate ingredints :sad4:
    please make them stack

4. YES PLEASE - I have too many chests full of them between them treasure maps, seeds my house is bursting at the seams.

5. J0KING

J0KING Guest

*signed*

Make more things stackable... please

6. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

Pretty :please: with sugar on top. :D

7. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

8. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I would appreciate this too!

9. Mish o sha

Mish o sha Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

10. trammelite

trammelite Guest

how i support that !

i mean, all the peerless reagents and hight end rewards do stack (t.-eyes, g.-bones etc.)

BTW, please let blackrock stack and give us t-map books

11. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

/signed

They probably don't stack because the items that was hued to make them don't. ie, a bag of sugar is a hued bag of flour. Flour doesn't stack. Also, if you cook something that uses flour and have sugar in your pack, the sugar gets used up - poof.

12. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

/signed - and make flour stackable too, while you´re at it. Drop it´s chance for exceptional if you must.

13. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We should all know by now that Mythic doesn't know or understand the codebase that they are dealing with, because if they did, they wouldn't introduce tons and tons of non-stacking items into the game.

Again, another resource, another failure to make it stackable.

I'd pretend to be shocked, but even I can't bring myself to put that much effort into the ruse.

14. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Because people want content, and it is easy to make one item into another

it is all in the hue and name, the code is allready there i would imagine.

Creating new stackables takes re coding or re making that item.
    That takes time and it takes away a coder who is working on a current project.

The fixing comes later when some one has time and a case of jolt Cola...
    The list is long, Something has to be first....And that item is prob not what you want to stack..

15. The reverse flour sacks are stackable. You can only make them by actually clicking the wheat and using it in a flour mill. About 1 in 5 will come out backward, and they do stack.

16. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

/signed

Please, take more time to make sure that new items are stackable. If the exceptional tag is sacrificed for my dough, flour, or unbaked items I can live with that.

With a new expansion on the horizen please make sure this is looked into.

In the meantime can we have a sticky somewhere or someway to make a list of items that need to be stackable?

17. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

/signed

And fix the invisibility potions and greater confusion pots. Ever since the stacking of pots, In KR it thinks that they are one and the same on my hotbars and in the macros!
    uggggg!

18. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

Yes dev team please make these items stack thanks.

19. Good idea Kariny. I have found a ton of stuff that should be stackable. My big concern is all the cocoa that is about to enter the scene.

20. Pawl

Pawl Guest

I don't even pick them up anymore, 3 chest 125 items each FULL about to toss them all if they don't make them stack

21. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

There are dozens of things that should stack.... from the start the chocolate items should have been made stackable.... this is insane.... arcane Gems.... please don't forget them.... they should be stackable.....

22. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

How pathetic is it that it takes so long to fix stackable items. Just shows how hard it is to program UO. Devs wasting hours to do such a fix, when their lives would be easier if they had modern tools (so it seems).

23. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You actually have a point there, why didn't I think of that! I think that's why they were not made stackable. I would gladly sacrifice the exceptional tag of these items too.

24. I'd second this.