1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stacking questions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BardMal, Aug 24, 2009.

1. BardMal

BardMal Guest

If I use necro spellweaving, can I stack WoD and Evil omen, or is WoD capped? PvM

If I make my necro human a gargoyle, will he have "flight" in wisp form and move as if he is mounted?

If I have gargoyle and stealth and wisp, will I have push through while stealthing and the speed of flight?

One of the things about char classes that kinda bums me out is the different forms and moving between them. When I play a necro ninja, moving between human base form to transition is an added move that kinda makes sense in a program, but not for a char who has the combination of skills.
  2. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    By "wisp" form I am going to assume you mean wraith form.

* Gargoyles come out of flight when in wraith form, same as you have to dismount or come out of animal form.

* Pretty sure that a gargoyle cannot stealth while flying (that would be mighty noisy to supposedly be "stealthing") but why don't you go ahead and test it?

* Pretty sure if you push through while in stealth you run a pretty darn high risk of becoming revealed.