1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inscription] Stacking scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Sharantyr, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

How do you get spell scrolls to stack? My son asked me while I was making some spell scrolls why I had a bag full of single scrolls while when he makes scrolls they auto stack. We both use UOassist and I've been through that looking to see if any setting in there needed checking but couldn't find anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
  2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
    they should stack automatically unless your guy is in factions, then they wont stack at all.
  3. Locker

Locker Guest

I also read something about salvage bags splitting leather into single item piles that wouldn't stack. Don't know if you are using a salvage bag but figured I'd mention it.

4. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Thanks people. Seems the character was in a faction though I have no idea why or when I joined. 3 days and they should be stacking again.
  5. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    I believe the salvage bag is for leather and ingots only. Anyone know why scrolls don't stack if your in factions? I mean that's just stupid that they wont stack.