1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Return2UO, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Return2UO

Return2UO Guest

In all of the new stuff thats coming, are we going to see stacked smoke bombs or an increased population of wandering healers maybe a little closer to dungeon entrances.

I don't mind running for a res but Despise to Brit healers seems a little extreme.
  2. There are wandering healers in the woods north of Brit. I usually run into them before I get to Brit healers.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think it's a fairly well accepted fact that the nearest wandering healer is always half a screen from your starting point, in the opposite direction to which ever way you choose to run. You usually manage to spot him just after you've looted your corpse [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

haah, yeah I've noticed that. I cheat now, wandering healers are marked on the map in KR.