1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stairs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tiggertessa2007, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Anyone remember how to take out a section of the stairs when customizing a house? been so long i forget how to do it, was it water tiles?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

There are also other websites which go into detail on other very nice deco tricks... if you're really into deco, I highly suggest you do a google search for "uo" "deco" (keep the quotations around both words for the best results).

I discovered a trick that allows me to chop up stone tables... like you could a long time ago, actually its along the same lines as the trick with the stairs almost. Anyway... have fun decorating :)

4. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I have noticed that when I would try to remove the bottom two steps using the linked method,the whole staircase would vanish. I would have to cover them with short walls and gozas.

5. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Look at picture 3 and 4 in the link petra provided thats how u delete the bottom starirs

6. thanks hun! im gonna hunt that up for sure, there has been so many times ive wanted to chop those pesky tables to the right fit.. heres a pic of what i was doing with my stairs "i had to photo shop 2 pics together to get the whole plot in the screen"

[​IMG]

7. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

very nice, I like it. :)

8. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Great house custom work. That type of plot makes me wish we had animated waterfalls and such. It would be nice.