1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stamina loss reduction/leech

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Cetric, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008
    can you run 5 pieces of plate, have some stamina regen, and 120 focus and manage to not have to have stamina leech? Anyone know?
  2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Campaign Supporter

Nov 4, 2011
    On some tougher stuff like Navrey and Minax captains, you will need to throw a DF once in a while when things get hairy, but overall, you won't need stamina leech on your weapon.
    I run that on my mace paladin. She has 120 focus and 10 stamina regen. I am thinking of adding more to see if it pays off, but right now she regens stamina fast enough for my needs.
  3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2006
    I run full plate and since the changes to armor, I have dropped HSL from my weapons. I do not have Focus on my characters either and very seldom have a Stamina problem. If you have a Sampire, they will regen Stamina as fast as a Mage regens Mana.