1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stamina

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jelinidas, Sep 11, 2008.

1. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Has anyone else noticed stamina issues scince the patch? These chars play on tram side and ride ethys. Seems they get winded alot quicker now and slow(er) to get it back. Has there been a change? If so, was it intended.

2. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Haven't noticed anything but my playing time has been limited these days.

3. A bit and I seem to take a bigger INT and Stam hit when crossing server lines as well. I have 110 Focus so regen time is reasonably fast.

4. You only take a hit based off of additional items. You will never go below your base if you are at full health/stam/mana.

Example if you are at 100-125-30 and you have items that give you 110-140-40 then after crossing the server (while being full) you will not go below the 100-125-30

5. Yup - but I have not changed my mods and am taking a bigger hit. Just SJ from the house (Malas) to a non-Malas dungeon entrance produces a lot more red on the status gump than before.

6. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed, same thing here.