1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Room???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lunaticus, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Sometimes, I like to take my little stealther girl out roaming. Today, I found myself inside the terathan keep when I recalled that there was a room of stars somewhere in there. I'm on the Trammie side, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing there, but I still wanted to check it out. Problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to get in! There's some energy field down in the swamp, but it's turned off or something. There are two levers that I've flipped, but still nothing. Anyone know how to get in?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

You keep clicking the brazier in the middle of the swamp. There is like a 1 in 100 chance it will let you in.
  3. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Hmmmm. . . a whole lotta clicking for a room, but I have accomplished my mission! Thanks for the help. BTW, is the star room where people got the sheet music and music stand rares back in the day? Very odd place for them to be hanging out; maybe the terathans like holding concerts there, heh.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I bet the acoustics would be groovy! *winks*