1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Star world... well kindof...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by sapphirediablo11, Apr 14, 2008.

1. A bit back you could go to a place were some people called "Star world" Infact i had my in game wedding there. Was really fun. Anyways, I know its been deemed Illegal to go there a few years back... but i don't know how to get out... since i can't cast magic or recall, but its a really nice place, considering its just stars... I've tried to use the "Help my Character is physically stuck" button... but i've waited for 1 hour, waiting to pop out, and nothing happened... should i just keep trying or something??? thanks for your time [​IMG]

I have 4 other accounts now to play with so there is no need for a big rush response.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

sounds like the 'star chamber'. its part of some of the higher end content now I believe.

3. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

the help stuck option on your paperdoll works
    click help, then my player is physically stuck. select I think either papua or delucia. wait til your teleported