1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Starter Ring & Bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Obsidian, May 4, 2014.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I am looking for an imbuer to help me get started with a warrior character on Siege. I would like both a ring and a bracelet with the following:

- 13 HCI
    - 13 DCI
    - +10 Swordsmanship
    - 7 DEX
    - 7 STR

These should be straight forward without any special ingredients but they do require a few relics each.

And then I also need a ring and a bracelet with only +13 Magery each. Nothing else.

State your price. I appreciate your help!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

still need help?

3. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I do. My artificer is only at 61 so I cannot make these on my own yet.

4. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This requires 8 relics each piece plus minor other ingredients. Are relics still 10 k each? If so, 80k each sounds right?

5. Obsidian

Petra's commodity pricing says relics are 4k-6k. So at an average of 5k they should be more like 40k per jewel. I don't quite have enough to cover both so give me a few days to collect gold.

6. Obsidian

Petra's commodity pricing says relics are 4k-6k. So at an average of 5k they should be more like 40k per jewel. I don't quite have enough to cover both so give me a few days to collect gold.

7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Relics are more like 8-10 these days.

8. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Ya, man of those prices are a bit dated....I can't keep relic frags stocked at 9k each....so 9 to 10 is the true ballpark

9. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I'll give you those jewels as payment for a little minion work, if you're up for it.

Nothing specific in mind, maybe just cut some leather for me while I kill, or loot whatever I'm hunting until you've collected enough frags to make them. Preferably help me kill stuff as well.

Or go criminal, and run through Luna on foot yelling "I'm a pretty bird! I'm a pretty bird!".

It's a wide open world of possibilities.

10. Obsidian

Ah good to know on the prices. I'll have to stock those once my imbuer is ready. At 64 now... Almost into ROT for imbuing.

Thanks to Ru who helped me acquire my starter jewels.