1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Startin Chessy

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tox The Murder, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Please lock or delete this thread Thank You

2. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Chessy has a full range of pretty much everything. It's populated and active and at the same time not overly crowded. We've got lively PvP action, though there are definately times when it's hard to find someone to fight.

I'm not sure if you want to RP, PvP, PvM, do the fishing thing or what... But really you can rock pretty much any template now days as long as you have the right items to make everything work.

As for guilds... RBG is the largest guild and has tons of allies all over. They run the whole spectrum of play from RP to spawning... I don't think they PvP really though. MvP is the current zerg (even if Obliv says they aren't). They're Min and definately try to control everything in fel. UHOH (TB) wants to be a zerg, but doesn't have the people right now. FY (non faction) is the only major non faction PvP guild. They run the gambit doing a lot of spawns, PvP, and I'm pretty sure they do peerless and the like as well.

Hopefull that helps some. I don't think I gave out too much bad info.

3. Tyvm. I got a Couple of Friends in RBG and MvP. Your info is helpful,. tyvm. :)

4. Also i want To pvp on this shard. PvPing has always really been my type. Any good pvp templates!

Also any good ways to start out?

5. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Well... as always it depends on how you like to play. Myst Mage is the flavor of the, well, it's been a while now actually. The basic template for that is:

120 Mage
    120 Eval
    120 Myst
    120 Focus
    120 Resist
    120 Med

There are, of course variations. You can always dex if that's your thing--tons of variations on those templates but they haven't really changed in a long time. There is the stealth archer with something like this temp:

120 Archery
    120 Ninja
    110 Stealth
    100 Hiding
    100 Tactics
    100 Anatomy
    70 Chiv

You can always change that around too. You can also do the same thing with swords and use a bokatu and nerve strike / death strike people to, well, death. The pure mage isn't used so much anymore... but if you want a mage / tank, this would work.

120 Mage
    120 Eval
    120 Resist
    100 Med
    100 Parry
    100 Inscribe
    100 Anatomy

With this temp you'll have to imbue 40 skill points onto your jewelry and have to balance your stats to keep your dex up for parry. Of course, you could always take off parry and have a few extra points on the backside for detect hidden or tracking or something like that. Necro still rocks for spawning, but not the PvP template of choice now days.

Those are my thoughts. Enjoy