1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

starting a tamer again

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by onthefifty, Jun 15, 2009.

1. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

could someone please tell me what town the npc's are in that let u buy taming and lore to 40? the new haven guy lets u buy 32 and 27 or so.

sorry if this has been asked before.

thanks.

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

You cant buy all skills to 40 for some reason, i have found a fair few skills(mainly the rogue skills, poisoning snooping etsc) that can only be trained to mid 30s

3. if you make a new char, and select advanced , select taming at 50.... then put the skills on a soulstone, then xfer to the char u want it on.

most skills can be bought at 50.... if i rem correctly u can select 2 skills at 50 and 1 at 30? been awhile but i know for sure you can buy 2 skills at 50... hope this helps.

4. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hum, I am not aware of any npc that you can buy training to 40. Lowish 30's (33.3) is about the max, I think.

I would just start the character with 50 training and 50 vet.

Lore is very simple to train up.

LRC makes Magery very simple to train up.

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If you use the KR client when you start a new character, you have 120 skill points to play with for setting your starting skills (versus only 100 skill points if you use the 2d client).

6. ...

Seriously?

That's idiocy. Sheer idiocy.

7. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Shrug*

Conversely, it may be what comes from trying to con/trick people into something they do not really want.

But he, I didn't know that either and I certainly can start a character with KR :)

8. LittleSkyWalker

LittleSkyWalker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

well... share express method with you.. use advance character token (work on new character or character with 200.1 skills or below... [correct me if i am wrong, you can always use soulstone to absorb your skills to make your total skill points down])

by using the token this will bring you to
    85 Taming
    85 Animal Lore
    85 Veterinary
    70 Magery
    70 Meditation

With talisman, rings.... you can tame the toughest beast asap :)