1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stat Cap Max - How to tell

Discussion in 'UHall' started by natfbrazil, Aug 10, 2008.

1. natfbrazil

natfbrazil Guest

Hi all,

How can I tell what one of my characters stat cap is? He's old and I can't remember if I've increased it via scroll and just not reached it? I know I'm not at cap now as it is at an odd number, but how can I tell to use a stat scroll on him or not?

Thanks!

2. Radun

Radun Guest

it's on your status bar... i think it's the symbol of a book... if it doesn't say 255, you're not at the cap.

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

That's the stat cap if you've used a +25 stat increase scroll, which was the point of the op's post. He doesn't know whether he has used a scroll or not.

As far as I know there is no way to tell what your stat cap is until you reach it.

4. Radun

Radun Guest

ya... if it doesn't say 255, he hasn't used a +25 scroll. In which case, use the +25 scroll.
    If it says 255 you've used a +25.
    If it says 250 you've used a +20.
    If it says 245 you've used a +15.
    If it says 240 you've used a +10.
    If it says 235 you've used a +5...
    That's how you tell. The number shows what your total cap is, not your total stats.

5. natfbrazil

natfbrazil Guest

Got it! thanks very much

6. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You learn something every day... My apologies for doubting you... :)

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

one tiny note to this: those numbers assume the account is at least 6 months old - you get a +5 bonus to your cap at 6 months