1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stat Question / Armor Question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Papadom, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Papadom

Papadom Guest

What should my stats be for my PvP Fencer? 255 is my max stats.

120 Fencing
    120 Bushido
    100 Tactics
    100 Parry
    100 Anatomy
    100 Healing
    80 Resist

What are do you guys and gals wear for training your melee skills? I have a GM tailor, should I just make some regular gm studded leather suits?

TY for your time =)
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    That really depends on what weapon you plan on using, but just to be safe:

Max your dex while keeping str above or at 100. Have enough intelligence to use special moves.

That's a good guideline for any melee skill regardless of your intended use. The exception to that is if you have a fast, high swing speed increase weapon that you plan on always using. Then you can have less dex, so long as you swing at the max speed.

For training, wear stamina increasing gear to improve your swing speed. Faster swings=more hits = faster gains. But if you train with a dagger and have high dex, than any old suit will do.

On a side note, I've heard that in PvP you either need max resist or no resist. Just 80 points is a waste of 80 skill points. (Can't speak from experience here as I don't PvP, but I have gotten a lot of advice in that area)
  3. Papadom

Papadom Guest

TY for the info

My current stats are:

Str: 110
    Dex: 125
    Intel: 21

Do you think that is enough intell??
  4. GFY

GFY Guest

You could try 100 str, 125 dex, 31 Int.

Don't forget there are a lot of armor pieces that add Int, and mana. You can get by with a fairly low base int. number.
  5. Papadom

Papadom Guest

Do these pieces allow you to go over the 255 stat cap?
  6. GFY

GFY Guest

7. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 25, 2008
    100 str
    125 dex
    30 int

uses jackals, stormgrip, ring of vile and when i get one, a crimmy

that raises stats to

100 str