1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stat question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ratt30, Sep 22, 2009.

1. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

My Sampire is one week old. I'm following the template pretty much exactly. I'm tweeking the stats a little. So far my stats are this:

Str 101
    Dex 36
    Int 20 (elf)

I'm aiming for:

Str 105
    Dex 125
    Int 20

I wanted to give him a little more mana and hit points. I'm going to eat a +20 stat scroll to give me max 250 stats. To my horror, when I hit 101 my hit points are still 100. I thought stats could be 125 max. Am I just missing something here?

2. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

So after some fact checking, I found out that with my +5 stat increase because of my account age, my max stat cap is actually 255. That figure comes from here at Stratics, after publish 16.

But I still can't find anything saying that hit points are capped at 100.

Someone? Anyone?

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Raise your strength to 102. I believe you'll find that your HP increases to 101.

4. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

I'll try it. Thanks again Syrus.

5. Radix

Radix Guest

Yes, from uoguide, looks correct:

So if you want more hp its easier to raise with hpi mod than strenght.
    Btw, why hell the vampires need to feed!!?? we feed from our fights, my vamp is always hungry!!

To devs, when are they going to let us Necrocasters raise our hp above our maximum!!??
    in aaaaaall the rpg games in the world, all vampires and necros have this ability, at least for a very short time!! :twak:

Anybody knows if the new soooo nice item mods like bloodlust or bloodsucker can be imbued someday??

Thks!

6. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

Yep it works. Strength 110 with 105 hit points. Once again you guys prove to be awesome. Thank you very much!!!

7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

We try. :-D

8. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They aren't capped at 100. Just STR is which like DEX and INT, is hard capped at 150. Mana can be more, Stamina can be more...and probably HP too. The stats themselves is capped at 125 each.