1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stat scroll pricing?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by mr_warpig, Jan 7, 2011.

1. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

I'm looking for a stat scroll, the bigger the better, I'm quite poor. How much should I expect to pay for the various scrolls? I'll throw my dead body in front of raiders at Harrower if it helps. Thanks

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if we can get a group together we can do a harrower and then you have what you need.

Lorddog

3. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

I'd love to do a harrower. I probably wouldn't last long right now. I'm at almost 60 in swords and I haven't used archery much this week so it's low too.

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I paid 1.5 mil for a +25 stat a few months back, judging by the inflation of other stuff on siege it would probably be around 2-2.5 mil now if anyone still has any.

5. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Should be able to get a 20 stat for 600-800k bud

6. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

How often do groups go and fight the Harrower around these parts?

7. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have 2 25s, 2m a piece, Im not 100% active right now, just got back from a trip. but if needed I can log in and put one on my vendor