1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

State of the Union

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ghostie, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

So what's Siege like these days? Are pvpers playing on ML or KR? Any strange changes to pvp? What's the flavor of the month template?

What happened to all of the Stratics profession forums? There's not even a murderer forum anymore? Have that many people left the game?

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Stratics changed their forum software about 8 months ago and started over. They moved some of the content from the old system over but a lot of the old forums were not transfered.

3. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

So what's pvp like now? Is reborn worth upgrading? By the way, are there any free week codes or anything these days? I need to see what I have on a couple of my alt accounts.

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

like tamers?

5. Rykus

Rykus Guest

One indicator is the number of views and posts this thread has right now. A few years ago it would have been several times what it is now in both categories.

Several years ago I thought I would be playing UO for a very long time, but I haven't played in earnest in well over a year, and will only activate my accounts one more time to bank the stuff I don't want to hit the ground when my homes turn to dust.

*pours a 40 on the ground for UO*

6. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

Yeah...good point...I'm in the mood to kill some people though. I would go back to my free server, but it's been so long all of my accounts have been deleted. lol

I see you can buy "legacy tokens" now. Does that mean everyone is riding a charger of the fallen and wearing a shroud of shadows? lol