1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] STATEMENT: MALACHI , IVESTER

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by ivester77, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivester77

ivester77 567457598 [UWF]
    UWF

Friends my time in uo has come to an end i am sorry i could not bring myself to doing an auction becouse of the time constraints. The holidays are here and i need to put childish things behind me i have meet many great people in uo but the 1 percent the bad apples have finally gotten the best of me tonight at midnight i will be dropping all my houses and rares and if you hate scripters and people that lie cheat and steal in this game to get ahead please come and loot as fast as you can i have reached out to some of the friends i have meeet and offered a gift but i do not think that is fair either so the only option i see is to break my collection and let it all fall and if you need a piece please be there i am sorry fellow rares collectors but i am feed up with these 1 percenters that have taken me to the cleaners for over 6 bill in items. i have beat my self up over this and i am done god bless you all and long live messana. i hope she one day frees us all from the evil doers of uo. :( my heart aches so much i can no longer type or communicate in words how much all of you all have meet to me but i am done this is it farewell friends and uo family :(

2. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

3. michael dangerous

michael dangerous Journeyman

Great story and all, but can you give us the location where you are going to drop everything

4. JDGTR

JDGTR Babbling Loonie
    Finance Minister

Dude you gona make this grave decision and come to regret it within six months. What's so big a deal of keeping the account alive? Come back and play when you feel the need. Be a casual player that logs on once a week or something.

I've quit UO like countless times and yet here I am back again and spending so much more to replace things I lost. I didn't have to. If I only upkept my account by paying a burger price a month.

Cmon you can't afford a burger?

5. JDGTR

JDGTR Babbling Loonie
    Finance Minister

Ima drop a piece of **** at ATL luna, go pick.

6. JDGTR

JDGTR Babbling Loonie
    Finance Minister

Sorry I hate people who benefits from others loss. Clearly another trollberg in the making. Must be his co-chair

7. michael dangerous

michael dangerous Journeyman

Que?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.