1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Static Bust

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im looking for a chopable box with a Bust inside that will become world art to mark my player town. Im on atlantic. Price check as well please.

2. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

What a cool idea! I get so sick of seeing junk made permanent in the middle of a road or somewhere for absolutely no apparent reason; it's just virtual litter that can't be cleaned up. It's nice to see someone wanting to use these special objects for a legitimate aesthetic reason. I hope you find one!

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'd be careful placing it somewhere by design - a well-worded page and GMs will happily delete these once they have been placed on the ground.

As for a price check, expect to pay between 500k and 1.5mil.

5. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

i dunno those 2, 2 story statues from the moonglow exploit are still in luna and have been for a long ass time.