1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Static PodCast Uo's #2 Podcast

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StaticOnAtlantic, May 18, 2011.

1. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

I was wondering where this was. Wasn't it supposed to be on the May 9th.

*listening*

2. yeah yeah yeah sorry ;)

3. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

omg, I got mentioned. I'm now eFamous™.

4. lol i listened to it and i know its a work in progess, but sounded good for a first go around for testing and all that

5. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Cool, looking forward to listening to it. I like how you do the news for the different shards.

6. Exactly we have alot of work to go, with it being the first episode it was kinda rushed out, sundays episode will be more in depth and hopefully a little more entertaining.

7. Also I'm anyone wants to join me as a cohost that would be awesome. lmk send me a pm or shoot me an email!

Take care see ya all on Sunday

Also thanks for the player interview submissions trying to reach some guys to line these up.

8. Richwarf

Richwarf Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

When you are ready for more traffic, get this on itunes. This is how i get all my other podcasts :p

9. working on it, Im really new to this whole podcast deal, So slowly learning rss etc. So I hope with show 3 we will have full feed up.

Thanks!

10. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just listened. Nicely done! Great voice, pacing was good, and... number 1, number 2, number 1 as far as I'm concerned! ;)

Look forward to seeing more shows up. Messed with the player a bit, but want to see how the show selection works in the player as you add more shows. Then I could add the player as a gadget in UXB's Media menu.

11. Awesome, Yeah im looking to get it on Itunes, which makes it easy for everyone.

If anyone is ALL knowing about the website and rss side shoot me a pm, Im willing to work something out.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!