1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stats appear to be stuck..any suggestions?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AxiamInc, Jun 4, 2009.

1. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've been attempting to raise my Dex for about the last week and a half now. With my suit and jewelry I should be able to reach 150 without any problems...but...its been 'stuck' at 146 forever!

My arrows are all pointed the right direction, been killed wondering if that old wives tale (or not) would help. I'm running out of ideas.

Has this happened to anyone else out there? Is there something that I'm not seeing?

Thx to all.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You realise no stat can go above 125 real? 150 is only reachable by use of items.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Can you list your current (real) skill levels and their current caps and what you've been hunting?

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Also, are your skills locked? If so, try setting them to raise, even if you are capped in skill points. This will allow you to gain stats while working the skills which are set to go up.

5. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Yes, hence the sentence regarding my suit and jewels. ;):p

Current stat cap is 255. 92 Str, 118 Dex, 45 Int when I'm completely in the buff. With the +12 from assassin suit, +5 from Crimmy, +5 from M&S glasses, and +6 from ring, 150 should be an easy number to reach...or so I thought. :) My base Dex just doesn't seem to want to move.

I've been fighting Putrefier a lot the past couple days, miasma when I need a nap, and DH and its keys in the evenings. I would think these levels of mobs would allow me to move my stats around, no?

And thank both of you for responding so quickly, I appreciate it. :)

6. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

This I have not tried. Thanks, I'll give that a shot now. I know that I did lock them once I finished training them.

7. Have you got one of your stats set down (either str or int). It appears your at 255 total points already. If one is set down, and you have a skill set to gain, and are using that skill, you should get a gain in your stat marked up while using that skill.

8. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Thanks to everyone that responded. It seems that having my skills locked was my problem. After setting even my completed skills with an arrow pointing upward my stat gains flew.

Thanks again.