1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stats? how to?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by loki danu, Jan 30, 2010.

1. loki danu

loki danu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

so ive got a red and its boring me so ive made a new char and put some ps on him and soul stoned all the reds skills over 120 fencing ect.

but how the jenkins do i get the stats back up? its been years since i did it!! infact so long ago it was when you got the new char to 700 points and see sawd them in a few hours to caps!! how do we do it now?

im thwaking a golem to try for dex gains but nuttin!!

elp:wall:

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If your already and 120 fencing, just have the arrow to raise for that skill and you should raise dex pretty quick.

4. loki danu

loki danu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wow done it lol
    took ages but ive found a floor maybe?

was doing arms lore and going 10 up on 1 skill 10 down on other then see sawing so was going well but when i hit the 10 cap i made something strange happend i was still gaining str
    so i had all skills locked but lore was set up but could not take any points as ther was none left to go in but i got from 40 to 125 doing it this way

i was thinking you could only gain if skills where moving???

never mind lol all done now

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It was changed to where a skill will allow skill gains as long as it is turned up, even if there is no way for it to actually go up. Skills that are locked or turned down cannot give gains.