1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stats of Fri VP Runs

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I believe we had a good turnout last night. I know that Susan (Moonlight Mcboo) and Sally B went with a group of 5 and that did not turn out good. Overall it was fun. I did 4 runs last night and dont know how many fangs did after i left. Not all 5 star but decent cards. Thanks to all who got a chance to come. Hope we can do this again next FRI same time.

Cards
    Clerk Clara
    Daffy Don
    Sid Sonta
    Franz

2. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

timing is everything, as we all know, and how quickly you x-out of vp is critical. last night i didn't id the rescuee until just before the vp idee us and i know of one friend who lost her 7s. perhaps in the future it might be wise to stay thru the cogs and x-out at the break. that at least gives us a little more time. this way no one would lose their 7s. only problem is that it would take more time rather than almost immediately x-ing out and we would have to regag.
    perhaps we could put it to a vote?
    what are your thoughts?
    susan

3. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Well I agree susan. Sometimes if you dont ID the TOON quickly then you should stay and do the first round. If you go in with 8 then it should not take long if everyone has sound just have to regag and go. But like in another post open to suggestions.

4. I DO agree with susan. It would work better that way. It's a marvelous point. It would be better to take longer and have to restock, than to accidentally have someone end up sad.

5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Dang - I should have replied here instead - My vote is to stay through first round.

6. Stubby

Stubby Guest

:popcorn: I absolutely agree with Susan. We really should go thru the first battle then leave. That way we stand a better chance of nobody going sad.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!