1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stats question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by The_Traveler, Aug 7, 2010.

1. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Guest

Going to make a Peace/Mage tamer and I've found lots of good posts.
    The one thing I haven't seen though is a stats suggestion.
    How should I balance my stats? Str/Dex/Int

Tame
    Vet
    Lore
    Mage
    Eval
    Music
    Peace

2. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't remember my exact numbers, but I'm somewhere around 105 str and 15 dex with the rest in int. I wear some +dex jewels to not run out of stamina all the time.

Honestly though as a peace tamer you probably won't take much damage - but without eval you also can't really use magery offensively. So I don't think there's much issue with where you choose to dump your points. I like to have a good amount of mana for situations where I can't stay close enough to my pet to vet - that way, I can mage-heal. I also like to beef up strength so I'm not one-hit dead when I do get hit :)

/edit - I see you have eval, so mana is probably more vital.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

100+ str 10 dex the rest in int if stamina ever becomes a issue you can always carry frost bringer in your pack and equip it it has 10 stamina regen I run this and have never had a issue unless i was running a long ways with gd like i said just equip a high regen item('s)

4. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Guest

Thanks for the stat info.