1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stats

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MissEcho, Dec 29, 2014.

1. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Heyas, so I am in my archer and reworking her. I have eaten a +5 stat increase scroll from exodus, she was already on 255, so now my stats should rise to 260.

Naked she is:

Strength: 93
    Dexterity: 110
    Intelligence: 52

which by my maths adds up to 255.

I ate the scroll well over a week ago and have Str and Dex turned UP and Intel turned down, however not a single gain up or down or anything, not even additional points to take it up to the actual 260 that she should have.

In the EC (@Pinko 's) when looking at my character sheet it says Str 93/Dex 110/Inte 52/ 260/260.

Buggered if I can see where there is 260.

Anyone know HOW to get my additional 5 points to go up, or what I need to do to get the existing points to reallocate into str and dex from intel? Or why after fighting for well over a week after eating the scroll is she still stuck on 255 stats?

Help!

2. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Make sure you have skills set to up that will raise strength (even if they're maxed). I like using Arms Lore, which will go up quickly to 25, then I put it on a soulstone to delete the points and start over.

3. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Right, if she's got all skills locked (like I do) then she won't gain any. While your way will work, it's a lot easier and faster, if she's capped at 720, to just point an arrow to gain and have at it. If she's not capped in skills I suggest buying NPC skills to reach the cap.

My favs are LJ (with no skill you can wack a tree a solid 30 times or more-goes pretty fast with last object/last target macro), Arms lore or Music for dex (use any instrument and a last object macro). Focus may work too if you just run around.