1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] statue of dawn

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Drazasamus, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

i was given a blessed statue of dawn, wondering how much its worth

2. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Dawn was one of the common statues given as holiday gifts for a number of years, so if it's a normal style and color, it's worth only a few thousand gold pieces. If it's white, it's worth more, like a few hundred thousand. If it's a surfer graphic, it's worth a lot more, but I'm not sure how much--10 million or more.

3. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

ok thank you... never seen them, thought it might be a new rare or something ... its a brownish color and not the surfer, but its stil new to me so... meh :)

4. Angel121

Angel121 Guest

just a general query related to this thread, Is the Statue of a surfer labelled "Statue of Dawn"?

Also I have a white Shamino and a White Julia, are they rare?

5. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The surfer/orion xmas statues had two names one was dawn and one was blackthorn, if you place your curser over the statue it will say A Statue of Dawn , and will wiegh one stone and have the bless tagging on it. Thier was a possibility of facing in two differant directions and a total of 15 differant colors. As far as rarity I believe that thier are far fewer of the surfer states in exisitance then the new xmas angel boxes. But that's just my own personal opinion.

The two white statues are common names but due to thier rare color of white they would sell for between 500k and 1 million depending on the shard etc.
    Thiers a sticky post above which list all the differant xmas gifts with pictures, which is well done and helpfull to players. I would recommend that you take a look.

Rip

6. Angel121

Angel121 Guest