1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Statue of Minax and Geoffrey

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Theron, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Theron

Theron Sage

Feb 27, 2014
    So there I was cleaning my bank of garbage when I find these two. No idea how I got them or if they are worth anything.

I actually another statue of Minax and as I was cleaning I dropped it in the garbage bin...I got 8000 points for clean up Britannia??!?!?!

That's when I realized they might be worth something....maybe? Or maybe these are just good for clean up points?

2. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Feb 25, 2004
    The statues you found were Holiday gifts you could select from tickets many years ago. The 2 statues you have are common and are worth about 250k each assuming they are the 'bust' graphic (Your pic is too small to make it out). There are 4 graphics for the statues: a bust, a praying figure, an angel, and a surfer looking statue. The last 2 are rare and worth millions. The statues also had names from UO history and some names were harder to come by than others. The list of names and their rarity is listed below.

Anon …. Rare
    Blackthorn …. Uncommon
    Clainin …. Rare
    Crawworth …. Rare
    Dawn …. Common
    Dupre …. Common
    Duryn …. Very Rare
    Finth Desryn …. Very Rare
    G’Splat …. Very Rare
    G’Thunk …. Very Rare
    Geoffrey …. Common
    Gilforn …. Very Rare
    Gwenno …. Common
    Halston Montil …. Very Rare
    Hartham …. Very Rare
    Iolo …. Common
    Jaana …. Common
    Joye …. Uncommon
    Julia …. Common
    Junin Pince …. Very Rare
    Juo’Nar …. Uncommon
    Katrina …. Common
    Keenonean …. Rare
    Kyrnia …. Very Rare
    Lathiari …. Very Rare
    Malabelle …. Uncommon
    Mariah …. Common
    Martoo Saul …. Very Rare
    Minax …. Common
    Mondain …. Common
    Nystul …. Common
    Relvinian …. Rare
    Sage Humbolt …. Very Rare
    Shamino …. Uncommon
    Uzeraan …. Rare
    Zendella Kxriss …. Very Rare
  3. Theron

Theron Sage

Feb 27, 2014
    OK thanks for the clarification. Better not chuck them in the garbage bin anyway.