1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Statue pedestal bases

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Arabus, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Arabus

Arabus Guest

I think thats what they are called...I believe they come from solving the puzzles. I am wondering if anyone has found a use for them? I haven't figured out how to place anything on them...that actually looks decent...

2. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

put the thing you want on top of the pedestal down first, then raise it with a deco tool, then put the pedestal down. that way the item will be "on" the pedestal.

3. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

4. Arabus

Arabus Guest

Thanks guys..sometimes I think I am getting too old to play anymore since my brain seems to freeze up at times like this...

5. Yalp

Yalp Guest

I have had trouble placing the new garg vases on them.. so i use the old crate trick..

place both inside a wooden crate or trash can where you want them to be. axe the unlocked down crate. Lock both down and raise with deco tool.