1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Statuette engraving tool

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Jun 27, 2008.

1. ok bought one, used it thinking once out of charges it will vanish, but it did not, still in the pack and I wonder can we recharge them and if so how??
  2. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Have you tried the minor gems, as with the Weap engraver and diamonds etc...???
  3. That was a good idea, but it did not work, could not recharge it using any of the mining gems. Nor will the tinkers that sold it to me help.

So my question is are these Statuette engraving tool rechargeble? If so how?
  4. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 20, 2004
    Maybe a runed switch? like the summoners etc. dont know tho just a suggestion.
  5. UoJunky

UoJunky Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Not sure they need to be rechargeable. They cost about 1200 gps and come with 10 uses. When it runs out you can easily buy another. How many statues do you intend to engrave? :)
  6. I brought 4 the first time thinking they were a one shot vanish when gone of charges type of item, but it did not vanish and I was just wondering can they be recharged? If not then why do they remane when all charges are gone? I think I'm going to try PoF next to see if that works, if not the rune switch idea above will be tried.