1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Status Of Stats (poll)

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by imported_Edward The Less, Nov 12, 2006.

1. There are three main stats for a Warrior, Stamina, Strength, and Agility. Out of the three what one do you like the most and why?

2. well for me its a bit difficult because of I would need to know an encounter. For example, for leveling, I would go for more attack power. Should I reach a certain level of attack power, I would begin with crit (or agility) for certain slots. And for tanking set, I would go for more stamina.

That is a relatively generic answer, because nowadays for tanking stamina/str/agility have taken a backseat to armor/defense/dodge/parry/block/block value etc. With the upcoming bc changes, I will start adding in resilience, so I don't get hit as hard from mages/rogues/hunters etc.

Hope that was helpful [​IMG]