1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Status of the orcs on Siege Perious?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Chad Sexington, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Alright...

My plans for Siege keep changing by the day. Need to make up my mind and I need more information. I guess there's only 3-5 orcs left here?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

We had a shot at some more, but Mo and his breedur parted ways before any new ones came along.
  3. meeb still here... debating reviving da clan... not many orcs here
  4. Major_Jax

Major_Jax Guest

This really makes me scratch my head...this is the golden days for Orcs...Now that stealth and dismount are te best PvP componets.

I'm suprised there aren't tons of them these days.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

It was more the adjustment in the 'way of life' of orcs that did them in. They wore crap, didn't use banks and didn't worry about MAXXING points. Strength in numbers and tactics. Pick up some ringmail and an axe and go.

You used to create an orc and go to the fort and get the hell beat out of you, but you only needed a few points past newbie to fight back. Now you need an Excel spreadsheet, a set of scrolls, crates with hundreds of jewels, armors and the perfect weapon.

I'm being a little negative, sure. It beats the hell out of any other UO you can get, but it's AOS that killed the orcs.
  6. Alright.

Well, I went ahead and made Zug'Zug, the orcish smith.

Guild: House of Zug
    Abbrev: Zug

Here's the Zug'Forgery:

(Changing the design & house name.)

It's the closest 18x18 to Minoc. I'm claiming the Minoc Mines for the Orcs. Come and stop me. (I'm pretty harmless. I might be able to kill a miner. [​IMG])

*cough* Unless I had some help. *cough*

There's plenty of space for lesser forgeries for other orcs.

I'll have plenty of ringmail, axes, and krysses for new orcs...

I'm going to be blue so I can get bods and buy from the town... but I'll attack on sight if I have less than 4 counts.

Now someone take the fort. [​IMG]
  7. Py- I was going to say you cant even begin to know what you said, but I'm betting that you do. Not just the orcs, but many templates and characters. Man, if that isnt it all in a nutshell.
  8. Rykus

Rykus Guest

For real.. Too bad that's too much to put in a sig.. heh