1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Status of "Upcoming Dev Video Diary"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Could Mesanna or Kyronix please give us some kind of a timeframe for when we can expect to view the dev video diary that Kyronix mentioned the team was in the process of shooting back on January 21st?

https://stratics.com/community/thre...o-hangouts-with-the-devs.331495/#post-2496272

A week ago, on February 10th, whoever runs the UO Facebook page posted two pictures of Mesanna there with the comment, "Some behind the scene screen shots of filming the Developer Meet and Greet."

I hope that the hype doesn't turn out to be mostly for nothing and we end up with a chopped-up video of approximately 2:24 length as happened four years ago in March 2011. http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/101887-ultima-online-qin-2011q-developer-diary-video.html

Dot_Warner likes this.
  2. Kyronix

Kyronix UO Designer
    VIP

Principle photography has concluded, and I'm working through post production right now. Hope to have it finished by the end of the week. The format will be similar to the video you linked.

Tina Small likes this.
  3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I saw a small snippet of this when Bleak and Kyronix are doing the conga through the Broadsword office at the Christmas party. Can't wait to see the finished video!

Captn Norrington, Bleak and Kyronix like this.