1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Status of Yamato Shard??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Yamato's been "locked up" for almost 3 hours now. It started having problems around 5 pm ET, i.e., you couldn't recall anywhere. I logged out around 5:10 pm ET in the middle of a dungeon, in what I hoped was a safe spot, hoping that would fix the problem, but ever since then have not been able to log in again. The server never seemed to go offline for maintenance with the rest of the Asian shards (that should have happened almost 2 hours ago). It has continued to show on the list of available shards all this time; however if you select it off the list you end up being stuck with the "Connecting" message and don't even get to the character selection screen.

There's no notice about the situation on either the English or Japanese official UO websites. If anyone from EA is reading this, can you please give us an update on when you think the shard will be back online again?

Vexxed likes this.
  2. Bleak

Bleak UO Software Engineer
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Yamato is available once again.

#2 Bleak, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Thanks, Bleak. Was just now able to log in. Looks like there was a bit of a revert, possibly back to about 5 pm ET. The GD my tamer was using was just "content," but fortunately still bonded and is once again back to being "wonderfully happy" after being fed.