1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealing Blatantly From Some Posts Here!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Adrianas, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

First, I have gotten my computer fixed and upgraded (was my Thanksgiving project). I am still trying to get UOSA Chat Log to work properly, but I'm getting closer with it. (This would help a *lot* with interviews.)

Otherwise, as I scan our forums, when I see something that is newsworthy - whether it is a player-run event, contest, new guild forming, etc. - I hope you will not mind that I am stealing these posts and putting them up on our Stratics Siege News.

For example - with Holden's new guild - I have posted that up as news on the main page. Who knows? Perhaps some of the roleplayers from some of the other shards might decide to check this out!

Also, I personally believe that Siege has more player-run "stuff" than any other shard. Of course, I *am* biased, I will admit. But our people have great imaginations and we do a pretty good job of coming up with inventive contests and events of our own. (NOT to say we don't adore having our wonderful EM Aurora!) But we do try to add some of our own 'spice' to the mix.

So if you do *not* wish to have your event advertised on UO Stratics home page, please be sure to add that info into your post, or else I just might pop it over onto our news page. ;)

HoldenCaulfield and Syrus like this.
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

yer stealing has increased .1

fra Abronsius likes this.
  3. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

eh eh. Actually it's gone up by .2 (stole two posts this morning)

But who's counting....

4. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

*Your plagiarism skill has increased .4
    *Your plagiarism is now 100
    *You have reached your plagiarism cap

Too bad plagiarism scrolls are so rare.

;) JK Adrianas!

Adrianas likes this.
  5. fra Abronsius

fra Abronsius Adventurer