1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealing from NEWBs?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scopulus Falco, Jul 23, 2009.

1. I Just got back on line, a few HRs ago,and this is what I got.........So and so and so...robed NEW!(I am like what?) why?Why would any one want or NEED or WANT to do that?Im at a loss here..and just to let you know ......we know who you are.IF any one wants to know who did it here is my ICQ 558-509-815

2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

This happened before many years ago and the persons were dealt with. I do believe they were ran off the shard after returning some of the items.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Hit me.

4. Calyip

Calyip Guest

pm me info

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you was to pour salt on him he would shrivel up ;)

6. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

well technically its newbs stealing from newbs so its not as epic as everyone makes it sound

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Technically, there are no newbs on Siege. Choices have been made.

8. Name one here! And there is another. (I knew that (it) would (you) would confess)To easy!...we knew any way but i wanted you to come out . we know who help you as well.

9. This here my friend is needed badly. You could um come and help a bit maybe?

10. salt has been poured :thumbsup:

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I do not know whom did this and no one has pm'd me to inform me. But I will add this, ANYONE whom rips off their own guildmates be they new NEW or existing old guilds or guildies or their own friends breaks TRUST and it says a lot about them as individuals in that SELF gratification obviously matters more to such persons, than even trust with FRIENDS, making or keeping friends or trust with friends and or guildmates or even caring about, their own reputations here.

They are sad individuals really cuz in the end their loss actually is greater than anything they ............rip off from those whom entrusted them.

Some folks prefer to bite off their noses to spite their own faces in the end they do loose more, than they can ever begin to fathom ! That is THEIR PROBLEM they chose their path, so it is their loss, which oft is greater than whatever they took or ripped off from their guildies *any guild*.

I seldom feel sorry for those few whom freely choose to do that to/at within the guild, any guilds here which they were let into, whom they individually, have chosen to rip off thus to break TRUST with.

It does not matter if it is oldies or newbies ripping off their own, it is the same, self gratification/corruption, ruled the individual, above garnering or keeping any FRIENDSHIPS/GUILDMATES and TRUST they could have gotten/kept here.

12. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Makes me sick. Please PM me the info or ICQ "481186629" so I know NOT
    to do any business with said persons... :talktothehand: :cursing:

13. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

As a note here... Stratics has rules. They will be enforced. Stratics has nothing what so ever to do with what happens in game... That is between the players and judged by the powers that be.

14. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

2 shay

15. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

*rolls eyes*

16. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Names were named, visit the gilfane public forums

17. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

K, tyvm

18. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm a little confused. Did this person steal from a NEW player or did he rip off the NEW house?

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The house.

20. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

house was looted, I have one name but I keep hearing the where more involved, and what I have read on guild forums I think one of the guys felt guilty enuff (or feared kages wrath) to admit it and bring sum stuff back, the other one I believe is keeping silent