1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stealing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by KINK, Oct 4, 2009.

1. KINK

KINK Guest

what is the best way to gain stealing and what new items can u steal from the abyss and the underworld and where are they located at?

2. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Kink,

Drop into the UO Thief Forum. All your questions can be answered there.

Q

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I am in awe of how the new stealables are never visible ... I've only even spotted 2 stealables since launch ... the underworld and abyss must be absolutely crawling in hidden thieves.

4. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

The packhorse method was how I knew to raise it. This could have changed as it has been years since I have had to raise stealing.

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I run thru every few days. I've gotten the book of truth, the dirty frypan thingy, and the half eaten meatloaf, in addition to a few webs and the goblin jugs. What I really want are those dead plants and that pot, mmm. Just go at a weird time and keep checking.

Don't forget to go back to the old dungeons too - I got the books from bedlam last week, first time ever!