1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealth archer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by imported_Splup, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Iv been thinking about making Stealth archer, what kind of template should I take? I have 720 point skillcap, I quess hunters headress is a must so I have enough free skillpoints to get 120 archery?

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

No one replied yet?

Here's my 2 cents.

Ninja 120
    Hiding 100
    Stealth 80
    Archery 120
    Tactics 100
    Anatomy 100
    Chivalry 100
    Focus (whatever you have left over counting bunuses from items)

There are people that will move a few points here and there but this is what I'm working on.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd push for 120 stealth, at 105 I got passively revealed more often than I'd like to have been. Not sure why you'd choose chiv over healing, sure it has multiple uses but unless you go 4/6 you'll get interrupted trying to heal/cure/remove curse. Also healing can be used while stealthed.

Rey~

4. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

When stealthed use dog form to heal.

Use a protection scroll and you'll never get interupted.

With chiv you get soo much more then just healing. You can go heal in stead of chiv if your ninja is pvp only.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Protection would work, but you'd be pretty slow casting. I pretty much assume a character with ninja/hiding/stealth is going to be predominantly pvp as hiding/stealth isn't too useful for pvm (except for a few instances like mino arty gathering, or getting keys for Trav). Even at 120 stealth I got revealed by minos.....

Rey~