1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealth brick wall.. Gargoyle

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by AxiamInc, Dec 2, 2009.

1. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,

So, I realize now that I may have made a big mistake in training stealth on one of my gargoyle characters. At 115.1 I seem to have hit the proverbial stone wall. I've tried all combinations of stone and plate armor in attempt to hit my optimal gaining zone (using the crystal ball of knowledge) to no avail.

Has anyone else out there found a good combination of items that will help me gain up to 120?

Thanks for any info you can offer. :)

2. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You may just have to go for SoTs mate, stealthing ones do seem pretty plentiful.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

or you could go to twisted weld and try getting yourself discorded by a satyr. That might make training easier.

4. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

just make sure you redo aggro, or come out of invis quickely.

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I always run out of the weld when I get disco'd to break agro, then right back in. Although, I got thinking... would hiding and stealing around eventually make the discord wear off? I've never trained stealth in there.

6. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

why take stealth to 120? are you trying to stealth around in plate?