1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealth calculation.

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by ZidjiN, Mar 11, 2009.

1. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I dont know in wich forum i should post this in so i posted this in the UOhall section but im gonna try here aswell.

I wonder how stealth succes is calculated. From what i understand 75 stealth is enough to stealth 100% while wearing full leather/cloth but what if i wanted to use one or two nonmedible items?

If I would like to make stealther with the Orc Chieftain helm for example how much stealth would i need to stealth 100% of the time?

Do someone know how this is calculated?

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I'll have to dial up the ole memory banks on this one since I only have played a stealth thief with 80 stealth my whole career.

Armor that is medable (aka leather and mage armor) only require 75 to get 100% stealth. Anything else requires 120 skill to have 100% stealthing ability...la