1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Throwing] Stealth nerf

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Macrophage999, May 24, 2011.

1. As of last patch when I m using infused throw on my gargoyle I cannot go flying anymore (it tells me I need to wait). Did I miss something or has it always been that way?

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Infused throw while on the ground dismounts target, and there has always been a timer on getting mounted after dismounting someone with a weapon (as far as I can remember). Not sure if it was always that way with throwing, but it would seem logical that there would be a timer. Then again they might not have programmed it correctly since infused throw does two specials and they just now fixed it.

3. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Did you hover your mouse of the icon and read the description of the special move?

4. Hey puni, yes I have. It provides me with the information "Infused throw". Not really useful, is it? Anyway, I am pretty sure I could dismount people with my character and immediately go flying again, so I assumed they had nerfed it, but maybe it s a fix, or maybe I was just bugged...

5. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

If you freshly dismounted someone you can't remount for the duration it's like 6 seconds or something. And I just recently learned that if you get mortaled while on foot as a gargoyle you cannot remount for that duration either :/.

Remount I mean fly.

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Interesting, didn't know that.

What about riding swipe? I know that if I get riding swiped on a ninja character I can animal form instantly. Can you get back into flying mode right away after being riding swiped?

7. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nope, you yourself have to be fully healed after being riding swiped if you're a gargoyle attempting to fly otherwise no dice.

8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, so I get riding swiped but get a crossheal and i'm back to full. I can then remount instantly or is there still a wait timer?

9. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty sure you still end up with the same standard dismount timer, but not 100%.

10. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Haven't checked that, but I will Sunday if I remember. Pretty sure the mortal mount prevention is a bug that hasn't been reported though.