1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealth on a sampire

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Thunderz, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone think of a viable way to do this? Just a new idea iv had :)

Im thinking its gota be items and no parry, but that looses stats/hci dci. With the new reforging im wondering if anyone has done enought to see a possible way.

As it would be sweet to stealth in and out of places with swampy on a pet ball and a hiryu for extra damage.

Ideas?

Thanks

Thunderz

2. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

From time to time I've put spellweaving on mine. This allows you to use ethereal voyage. I think it would be fairly easy to swap hiding in place of a skill, then use +stealth items to get where you need to go and swap them out for your real suit and items Would the pet ball work to summon into places you'd want to stealth into though? I might tell my swampie to stay at a safe spot, stealth where I wanted to go, then log out/in really quickly to get the pet.

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. I had 100 hiding and i had enough items to get me to 80 stealth and I could not stealth. I had +30 stealth jewels, +20 shadow dancer legs, +20 royal cloak, +10 cloak silence. I had nothing else equiped. I hid tried to take one step and was revealed.