1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Stealth Question

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Haunted Graffiti, Mar 3, 2010.

1. I have a Gargoyle with 80 stealth but I am completely confused on how stealth works with Gargoyle armor.

I plan to use Giant Steps which are Stone Armor. How does Stone armor work with stealth? I'm also curious how much stealth I would need to stealth with stone leggings, a gargish platemail chest and leather in all my other slots?
  2. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

not sure exactly, but you will probably need 120ish stealth to do it effectively with all the heavy armor on. like plate
  3. Even if it's only one piece of plate?
  4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
  5. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

im pretty sure. if you were runnin around with 80 stealth and threw on a plate gorget, i think you would still have issues. check it out on TC like Tozu suggested. let us know what you find. i dont remember if the gauntlets of rage were mage armor or not, but when i had 120 stealth on prodo i rand with those on and didnt have any issues.