1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealth question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Surindur, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Surindur

Surindur Guest

Can I use studded mage armor for gains past 80? I'd like to be able to gain through normal use, but taking my clothes off to meditate just doesnt really work into my routine.

2. That isnt a good idea^^.

Magearmor counts as "leather" so you arent able to gain above 80%, maybe by the GGS.

To reach GM stealth or above you have to wear GM studded leatherpieces and add a GM bascinet.

every studded armorpiece you add, increase the difficult, best is you start with full medable leather at 80% and add at first studded gorget, then add glooves too, then sleeves, legs and tunic, at last put on the bascinet.

also u need high dex and try crowded areas like Vesper-Inn west from Vesper where many NPC around.

thats the only way to reach GM or above.

3. Surindur

Surindur Guest

Doh! Thanks for help.

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Can we get a copy of this saved and put into the forthcoming rogue's forum, and sticky it? This is one of the best & simplest/clearest explanations I've read in awhile for gaining stealth.