1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealth - You cannot use this ability while mounted

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Scratch, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Scratch

Scratch Guest

I am not mounted, I am on foot.
    Sometimes I can stealth for long periods of time and other times I pop out with a message that I cannot use this ability while mounted even tho I am on foot. It is random and cannot be reproduced by any methods specifically. Just trying to stealth around when it happens. It has happened to me and a few others I know on several different shards.

Try out your stealthers and see how long you can stealth about on foot as a human before you get the message telling you you are mounted when clearly you are not.

Post your test results here so it can be addressed as quickly as EA can move, tho they are the only company known to man at this point to lose a race vs the Postal service.

Hell I think the comcast turtles would beat them too.

1,2,3,.....3000.....I can see your butt.

2. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I haven't had this happen to me yet. The only stealther I have that I actually play is an elf and I tend to be in ninja forms when I'm stealthing.

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

It's a bug...

Just a normal stealthing failure. It just displays the wrong message in addition to the right one...

4. meridus

meridus Guest

What Kiminality said.

5. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, this keeps happening to me while training stealth. I'm at 77.6 right now, how high is your skill?