1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stealth

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

On production shards it is enuf whit 80 stealth as long as you aint using any bigger than normal leather. Is same rule here?

I got alot of skills ti fit so every point is counted.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes. I think the value is 75, however, not 80.

If you want to deathstrike, it may be useful to bring stealth up as high as possible since it adds to your damage.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can go with 75 stealth. Every point counts.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thx both of you. Im making a faction thieve, remover trap and trap maker. No fighting skill or healing skill.
    dungeon picking as an income.

stealing
    stealth
    snooping
    detect
    removetrap
    lockpicking
    ninja
    tinkering
    hiding

It maby be inposible, but i trye.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Totally possible with soulstones.

You may also find that backpacks in luna bank are a fun source of income. The Ankh upstairs rezzes.

6. Do your remove trap skill before you join factions, or quit long enough to train it, train your tinkering at the same time, and make your own trap boxes to remove train, just keep your tinker slightly higher then remove while your training.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

i will be 20-40 points short so i will skipp tinkering.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

90 stealing
    55 stealth
    100 hiding
    50 detect
    100 remove trap
    50 lockpick
    80 ninja
    100 tinkering

95 spare points

blessing a pair of shadowdancers and using throwaway burgler bandanas.

then decide from there on which point you want to focus:

stealing from people, then invest 90 points into snooping and 5 into ninja, maybe even lowering tinkering a bit to boost your ninja even a bit more.

faction thief, invest the 95 points into magery for things like gating around, gathering lifeforce to counter faction guards.