1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Stealther / Archer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by College, Oct 21, 2011.

1. College

College Guest

HIYA!!! What kind of skills would i need for a well built Stealth/Archery Person as far as able to get out of there in the heat of battle if need to or hits on a champ or a nicely gank on me day lol... What temps would you suggest and why? also what kind of healing ways to keep alive.

Thanks so much. im trying to get back into things again :) not sure about these new Upgrades as far as Mysticism or Spellweaving ether. would they be great for stealther archery temps or what?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

If you're talking about purely PvP, I'd look at something like this:

120 archery
    120 tactics
    115 ninja
    100 hiding
    100 anatomy
    90 healing
    75 stealth (use only medable armor)

If for PvM, I suppose I'd remove ninja and add chivalry.

3. College

College Guest

is Mysticism or Spellweaving any good for stealthers?

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Weaving mysticism are both great skills, but I'm not sure I'd put them on a stealth/archer. Your mana is going to be a problem, as will your skill points.