1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

stealther? or not?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by shadowking, Jul 8, 2009.

1. shadowking

shadowking Guest

how many people have hide stealth? i assume if ur a ninja u need them both for a good death strike? other wise what good is 120 ninja? how many people use ninja with out stealthe /hide? what r ur templets?

2. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a mage/archer templit with 80 hiding and 75 stealth so I can walk unnoticed. ;)

3. Weed Ninja

Weed Ninja Guest

Stealth Ninja all the way.

4. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

120 Ninjitsu is not only for death strike, but also for your throwing stars. Chance to hit is a comparison between your ninjitsu, like weapon skills formula.

120 Ninjitsu is great in cat/dog form, wear some hp regen items and you're really hard to kill, add shadow images to the mix while in cat/dog form.

120 Ninjitsu with shadow images is like having about 95% chance to parry, your attacker will keep killing them instead of hitting you.

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

My main is a stealth tamer (pvm) which i use 90% of the time. None of my others have stealth.

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ummm.
    Hate to say it but my herder had max stealth, hide, herd and ninja just to mess with folks.

Pity I gave that account away.

7. when you comming back????

8. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have used Ninjitsu with and without Hiding and Stealth.
    Mirror Images and Special weapon use is very useful against many monsters,
    and deterent against some players... they see that ninja belt on and think the
    worst.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

9. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Stealth tamer w/ninja and some magery cuz I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper sack but I can smoke bomb and run like hell!!!!!

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 4 active chrs. here 3 are *crafter templates* primarily..high magery to get around, some hiding but no stealth. My 4th chr. is a stealthing ninja archer although I do not use her for pvp nor pvm at all. Just nice to have one chr. that is able to go anywhere sight unseen the majority of the time for long distances mostly to do my own reconissance missions, for my OTHER chrs. She is my only chr. of my 4 here, with the guild title *Silent Motion* when anyone actually sees her to see her guild title that is. :)