1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stealthing Chances

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Driven Insane, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Driven Insane

UoGuide.com says this, but I thought 80 was the minimum?​

"You will never fail stealth checks with 60 Stealth and while wearing medable armor"

Also anybody have any experience with the minimum stealth needed to never fail while wearing a few pieces of non-medable Woodland Armor?​

I've looked everywhere, but haven't seen any sort of chart or something that would tell you your chances of failure based on the armor you're wearing.​

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Non-Med woodland armor is exactly like plate.

3. Driven Insane

I dunno.

Been walking around for quite awhile today wearing 3 pieces of Woodland armor at only 80 stealth and haven't failed yet.

4. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

80 is all you need

5. Maleachi

Maleachi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

As long as you dont encounter any elfs in fel that is! ^^

Arrgh likes this.
  6. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

golden rule of stealthing is to stay 8 tiles away from everyone Elf or JOLT

7. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The text "You will never fail stealth checks with 60 Stealth and while wearing medable armor" is added back in February by an editor and I think this was based on her/his personal experience. In other words, this is not based on a dev comment. I patrolled the page and haven't removed the text since that has been what I have experienced as well. However, I don't think this also covers the effect of passive (as well as active) detect hidden skill of the players around the stealther. I have edited the text again to prevent any confusion.