1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Steering a ship

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Teeshy, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Is there somethign I coulda accidentally toggled off that would make me unable to steer my ship by key commands?

I was steering fine yesterday, logged in today to do some more SoS' and now instead of moving my ship, I'm moving me =/

I know I had somewhere somethign set so my key commands were a little different to the default ones, but I can't see where I did that either.

Dont know what I did! LOL!

2. yea most likely num lock, iv done that a few times lol :thumbsup:

3. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Nope, not that - unless the key itself is stuck, will try again later =) Might actually take the key off, and check under that it isn't dirty or something

Was my first thought too, I have to have num lock off to steer my ship usually, and by habit have it on for everything else I use the PC for, so am constantly catching myself with it =P

*edits* Nope, definitely not that! I noticed too, that my arrow keys, which did yesterday move my ship back and forwards now just move my character too.

I'm gonna clean the whole keyboard =P Just in case!

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Hrmm. Well. I found out what happened =P The macros have dissappeared! Dunno how or why, but they have - so now I have to remember what they were to put them back in =P

5. Caelas

Caelas Guest